The mail tab under Settings displays the following fields:
- Mail Protocol: Lets you choose between sending mail to the host's email, or through an SMTP. You should contact your shop's hosting provider to see if configure PHP mail. If not, you need to use a SMTP, such as gmail.
- Sendmail Path: Enter the path to the Sendmail program directory on the host server..
- SMTP Host: The address of the smtp host.
- SMTP Username: The full email address for the SMTP host
- SMTP Password
- SMTP Port: The port number provided by the SMTP host.
- SMTP Security: Select the security method that your SMTP server uses.
- Additional Alert E-mails: List any additional e-mails that should also receive the notification emails above.
Found errors? Think you can improve this documentation? Please edit this page.