Affiliate Commission Report
The Affiliate Commission Report can be accessed from Reports > Affiliates> Commission in the administration. This report lets you keep track of the affiliates who are making a commission for referring customers to the store.
The Affiliate Commission Report displays the following information:
- Affiliate Name: The name of the individual/company acting as an affiliate for the store.
- E-mail: The e-mail for contacting the affiliate.
- Status: Shows if the affiliate is enabled or disabled.
- Commission: The commission amount made from a customer purchase.
- No. Orders: The number of orders obtained through this affiliate.
- Total: The total amount that this affiliate has earned through the affiliate program.
Clicking "Edit" under "Action" will direct you to the affiliate information form under Sales > Affiliates. Affiliates can be filtered through a date end and date start.