The Discount Tab needs the following information to include a discount for a product:
- Customer Group: A group of customers (made in Sales > Customers > Groups) that meet a criteria to use this discount.
- Quantity: The limit for the amount of products that can apply this discount.
- Priority: Adding a priority number such as 1, 2, or 3, will determine when this discount will be used when other discounts are applied to a customer's order. 1 will apply this discount first, while 2 will apply it second, and so on.
- Price: The discounted price.
- Date Start: The first date the discount will be applied.
- Date End: The last date available for use of the discount; the date the discount will end.
Press "Add Discount" once the information has been filled in. Click "Remove" to remove the discount from the product.
Found errors? Think you can improve this documentation? Please edit this page.