You can switch between Basic and Advanced modes from the tabs below.
Similar to length classes, weight classes are used to assign weight specifications to products in the Data tab. The following information is required to create a new weight class:
- Weight title: The name of the weight measurement (i.e. Kilogram)
- Weight unit: The unites of measurement (i.e. kg)
- Value: Set 1 for the default value.Every value added to other weights, such as g, will need to be relative to that value. There are 1000 g in 1 kg, so the value of g would be set to 1000.
- ![weight classes backend](media/com_githubdocs/arastta/docs/1.5/en/images/user-manual/localisation/basic-weight-classes.png)
- ![weight classes backend](media/com_githubdocs/arastta/docs/1.5/en/images/user-manual/localisation/weight-classes.png)
Found errors? Think you can improve this documentation? Please edit this page.