The Orders Report can be accessed through Reports > Sales > Oders. Order information is displayed in either daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly increments depending on which option you select in the "Group By" drop box. The Orders report displays the following information:
- Date Start:The date of the first day of the week tracked (if set to week in Group By).
- Date End: The date of the last day of the week tracked (if set to week in Group By).
- No. of Orders: The number of orders made through the store between the date start and end.
- No. of Products: The number of products purchased through the store between the date start and end.
- Tax: The amount of taxes paid by customers between the date start and end.
- Total: The total amount of money made from transcations between the date start and end.
The Filter option can display the order information within a certain space of time using Date Start or End, or by Order Status.
Found errors? Think you can improve this documentation? Please edit this page.