Customers Online Report
You can switch between Basic and Advanced modes from the tabs below.
The Customers Online Report shows a list of the last activities of online customers in the store front. You can access this section under Reports > Customers > Customers Online in the administration side.
The report will position the latest activity first. The user will be tracked even if he/she is not yet registered in your store, and will be named as Guest. It will record his/her IP, the last page has visited, the reference page that came to your store, and the last click date & time.
The customers online report displays the following information:
- IP: The customer's IP.
- Customer: The users' name or Guest.
- Last Page Visited: The last page visited by user/guest.
- Referer: The reference page.
- Last Click: The last click date & time activity.
- ![customers online report](media/com_githubdocs/arastta/docs/1.5/en/images/user-manual/reports/customers/basic-customers-online-report.png)
- ![customers online report](media/com_githubdocs/arastta/docs/1.5/en/images/user-manual/reports/customers/customers-online-report.png)
Found errors? Think you can improve this documentation? Please edit this page.