Core Modules Overview
You can switch between Basic and Advanced modes from the tabs below.
There are 18 free core modules provided with the latest version of Arastta:
- Account: The User Account links (My Account, Edit Account, Order History, etc) box for the customer to access.
- Affiliate: Links for the store's affiliate program is made available in a box for affiliates to access.
- Banners: Adds an image banner with icons linking to different products or manufacturers in the store.
- Bestsellers: Adds a window displaying the best sellers wherever position/page it is specified.
- Cart: Adds a cart module in any module position. There are 2 different cart types are available: mini cart and full cart.
- Carousel: Displays banner that can be navigated through as a slideshow.
- Categories (Wall): Displays a module on the top below the header. It contains selected categories and subcategories of the store.
- Category: Displays a module containing all the categories and subcategories of the store.
- Featured: Displays a feature box containing selected products.
- Filter: Displays a module containing all filters of the store.
- Google Hangouts: A chat box used with a Google account to interact with customers.
- HTML Content: This module allows to display any content (image, HTML, links, etc.).
- Latest: Adds the latest, or most recently added, products in the form of product icons to a product box on a page.
- Login: Displays the login module.
- Manufacturer: Displays the Manufacturer list on a module.
- Slideshow: Displays a slideshow module containing banners created in Banners page. You can set the width and height of the module.
- Specials: Displays all the products with Specials in a product box. Specials can be added to products in the Special tab.
- Store: Creates a box for the customer to select another store to visit if there are multiple stores managed with Arastta.
- ![core modules list](media/com_githubdocs/arastta/docs/1.5/en/images/user-manual/appearance/modules/basic-modules.png)
- ![core modules list](media/com_githubdocs/arastta/docs/1.5/en/images/user-manual/appearance/modules/modules.png)
All of these modules can be manipulated with the Layout, Position, Status, and Sort Order tools in Modules.
Found errors? Think you can improve this documentation? Please edit this page.